Second edition of ‘the fri-yay ten’ and guess who’s the star of the show…
so my Fri-yay ten looks a little something like this:
- My mom is healthy.
- My mom had the mass completely removed.
- My mom had an awesome surgeon.
- My mom is at a top-notch hospital.
- My mom was able to have a laparoscopic surgery which means an easier, faster recovery.
- My mom and I felt the anxiety from the last two months lifted last night.
- My mom’s nurses are so sweet.
- Our prayers were heard.
- Our prayers WERE ANSWERED. 🙂
- My mom rocks and we’ll be able to snuggle at home (most likely) tonight.
Realizing this summer more than ever that the things you need in life aren’t things.
Happy Friday – I am so thankful for all of your prayers! She will be in pain as she recovers but we’re so glad the worst wait of our lives is over.
He is faithful.